I really think older babies (when ready for solid food) and toddlers should eat just like adults. My husband and I LOVED our beef tacos so why not share with Grady?!?!
What you need to put in the crockpot:
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 small jar salsa
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 4 cloves garlic
Toppings and shell:
- Greek Yogurt
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Deathwish hot sauce (for the adults)
- Whole wheat soft taco shells
What to do:
- Add the ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shread the beef and cook another 1/2 hour – 1 hour.
- Put it all on a shell with as much or as little of the toppings. I recommend that you drain some of the juice from the crockpot beforehand.
At the very end I wanted to make sure Grady had enough vegetables so I added some raw carrots. He loved it all!