Scrambled eggs, tomatoes, and green onions all wrapped in a large collard green leaf. I love including veggies into my breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion
- 1 collard green leaf
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
What to do:
- Blanch the collard green in a large sautée pan with a bit of water and half of the salt
- Pat dry with paper towels
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a splash of milk and the remaining salt
- Heat oil in a small sautée pan
- Cook the tomatoes and onions until soft
- Add the eggs to the pan and stir frequently until fully cooked
- Put the eggs mixture on the collard green and roll it up.