I have been nominated by Kat from KAT BLOGS for this award and it really means a lot! Thank you again Kat! This is my first nomination and is a great surprise since I’ve only been blogging for a few months. The reason I started this blog in the first place is fairly simple; I love food! I talked about starting a blog for years and, finally, I just did it. The time was right, I wanted a new hobby and WordPress gave me the tools to easily kick start all the years of talk into reality. I have to give my husband some credit; he referred me to the site. I was instantly sold 😉
If you’re just starting out, so am I! I have been reading up on how to be most effective and one article I recently read (and I can’t remember where from) stated that blog posts are more effective when they are short, to the point, and with few tags. Who knew!?!? That’s what I’ve done the past couple weeks which held true and successful.
I nominate Vegan Needs, Cook Up Story, TAKING A BITE OUT OF BROOKLYN, FEED YOUR PRETTY SOUL, Love Yourself – Love Your Food, FINDING MY INNER CHEF, Cooking with a Wallflower, FOODIE THAILAND, A GIRL WITH AN ADVENTUROUS FORK, vegandra, foodbycamilla, Cooking without Limits, Clash of Pans, Domestic Urbanite, and fuelledbyoats.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created