You want a vegan friendly, vegetarian and/or a plain healthy meal? Here it is! Recently, I’ve been making a lot of vegan food; I love it!! This is so simple and with just 7 ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Whole wheat fajita size wraps
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- Black Beans
- Feta “cheese”
- Swiss chard leaves (or your choice of greenery)
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
What to do:
- Heat small sauce pan on high adding the broth and bring to a boil.
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve, add to the boiling broth and reduce to medium low heat stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and put the lid on until the rings appear.
- Rinse the beans in a strainer.
- Lay out the wrap, add all ingredients and wrap it up.