I have to be honest, this was a throw together meal at the drop of a hat but it was awesome! Breakfast is so versatile and I wish I had more time to put into it some mornings.
Here is what you’ll need:
- 3 large eggs
- cheddar or jack cheese, shredded (I used organic Monterey Jack)
- Splash of milk
- garlic powder
- coriander, ground
- S & P
- 4 taco shells
- salsa verde
Here’s what to do:
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cheese, garlic powder, cumin, coriander and S & P.
- lightly coat a small sautée pan with butter on medium heat.
- add the egg mixture and stir continuously until eggs are cooked through completely.
- Heat the taco shells for 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the eggs to the taco shells.
- Top with the salsa, avocado and scallions. You can also use whatever other toppings you like to make it your own!
Makes 4 tacos