So simple, so delicious. Try these and you won’t be disappointed, I promise. I first made these last thanksgiving and used goat cheese instead of blue cheese. Both are equally as good and really depends on your preference of cheese. My husband doesn’t like goat cheese, so, since it was just the two of us tonight…I went with blue.
- fresh figs, green or black
- blue cheese block
- prosciutto, sliced a little thicker than thin
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Lay out your ingredients
- Smear the blue cheese over the prosciutto
- Wrap the fig and hold together with a toothpick (the one you see below is double wrapped with prosciutto. I preferred just one layer but my husband liked the double…you choose)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sizzling all around.