One of the reasons I love Pinterest so much is because you find amazing food ideas. That’s where I found these and made them my own of course.
What you’ll need:
- 2lbs dark chocolate
- pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds
- flax seeds
- dried figs
- dried cherries
- dried currants
- Prepare the nuts, seeds, and dried fruits by coarsley chopping the bigger ingredients. Mix all together in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30-60 seconds.
- Cover a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the paper in cookie size. Sprinkle the fruit and nut mixture over the chocolate. Work with one at a time so it adheres to the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden and serve!